Debajyoti Pramanik was born in India. He did his PhD at Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science, India under the supervision of Dr. Somdatta Ghosh Dey. His research interests include characterization and reactivity studies of metalloenzymes. He started his postdoc research at Dr. Vincent Artero group, CEA Grenoble in March 2016. His project involves the synthesis and reactivity study of hydrogenase mimics.
1. Active Site Environment of Heme-Bound Amyloid β Peptide Associated with Alzheimer’s Disease
D. Pramanik and S. G. Dey. J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2011, 133, 81–87.
2. Heme–Cu Bound Aβ Peptides: Spectroscopic Characterization, Reactivity, and Relevance to Alzheimer’s Disease
D. Pramanik, C. Ghosh, and S. G. Dey, J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2011, 133, 15545–15552.
3. Self-Assembled Monolayers of Aβ peptides on Au Electrodes: An Artificial Platform for Probing the Reactivity of Redox Active Metals and Cofactors Relevant to Alzheimer’s Disease
D. Pramanik, K. Sengupta, S. Mukherjee, S. G. Dey, and A. Dey, J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2012, 134, 12180–12189.
4. Interaction of amyloid β peptides with redox active heme cofactor: Relevance to Alzheimer's disease
D. Pramanik, C. Ghosh, S. Mukherjee, S. G. Dey, Coord. Chem. Rev. 2013, 257, 81-92.
5. Interaction of NO with Cu and Heme-Bound Aβ Peptides Associated with Alzheimer’s Disease
C. Ghosh, D. Pramanik, S. Mukherjee, A. Dey, and S. G. Dey, Inorg. Chem. 2013, 52, 362-368.
6. Apomyoglobin Sequesters Heme from Heme Bound Aβ Peptides
D. Pramanik, S. Mukherjee and S. G. Dey, Inorg. Chem. 2013, 52, 10929–10935.